Entering and leaving port: The sentry and exit from the port and for movements within the port, the boat must:
- Contact preventively by radio (VHF Ch.6) the Control Tower, “Marina di Pescara”;
- Keep to your straight routes in case of conflicting with other units;
- Maintain a speed not exceeding 2 (two) marine miles, and in any case it does not cause any waves;
- Give priority to those are driving out;
- Enter to the Marina of Pescara by following the YELLOW BUOYS guidelines (Lat. 42°27,925' N - Long. 014°14,330' E) - 2nd LIGHT INTERNAL GREEN LINE TO "Marina" (Lat. 42°28,157' N - Long. 014°13,940' E) - Rv=312°;
- Exit from the "Marina of Pescara" following the direction 2nd LIGHT INTERNAL GREEN LINES TO "Marina" (Lat. 42°28,157' N - Long. 014°13,940' E) - YELLOW BUOY (Lat. 42°27,925' N - Long. 014°14,330' E) - Rv=132°.